|Home||» Products||» Anti Vibration Mounting||» Active Isolation System|
Active Isolation System
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
Active Isolation System
Owing to our technical experience and a competent team of engineers, we are engaged in manufacturing and supplying a qualitative range of Active Isolation System. These systems are applicable in lithography equipment, laser machines, high resolution electron microscopes, interferometer & machinery for semiconductor industry. Our experienced professional team manufactures this Active Isolation System in accordance with the international quality standards and norms. Moreover, we charge very reasonable prices for our range. These systems are quality tested before supplying in market.
- Excellent performance
- Sturdy design
- Highly efficient
- Enhance the longevity of the machines
- Reasonable prices
• The working principle of the active vibration isolation system depends on elctro-pneumatic valve mechanism with 3 or 6 degree of angular direction.
• The advanced operating system of this active vibration isolation system ensures reliable functioning without reinforcing reverberation.
• It maintains + 10 microns vibration isolation accuracy in vertical as well as in horizontal level.
• Its setting time and deflection rate is less after gaining speed or reduction in speed during the movement of a specific object within this equipment. It denotes that its brief setting time is instrumental in raising the productivity of this machine.
• This machine boasts of having reliable and high performance real time controlling system.
• Its CAN-Bus, PLC based controller, electro-pneumatic servo valve and single controller guarantee about its independent operation.
• All its controllers are equipped with microprocessor and sensors with high resolution level to maintain accurate air pressure, velocity of speed and position.
• Featured with user friendly design, this machine consists of intelligent WinSNI software that has a key role in installation and improving performance of AIS active vibration isolation system by rectifying its operational defect.
• Its digital I/O plays a crucial role in selection of its two different working modes that include Loading mode (perfect for the duration of mass movement within the machine) and Scanning mode (suitable for machinery that respond quickly to slight change).
• This equipment is available with a feed forwarding signal which is not required for the controller of this machine.
• Unlike linear motor or electromagnetic actuators, the special design of this machine enables it to consume less energy, prevents magnetic variation and minimizes heat production.
Range of Application:
• This active vibration isolation machine helps to raise functional efficiency of different machinery like laser equipment, machine which is instrumental in performing examination and measurement related work with accuracy, electron microscope with high resolution level, lithography machinery, interferometer and other equipments that have extensive utilizations in semi-conductor industry.
• This active vibration isolation system comes in handy to achieve the desired result in time setting function or isolation operation of conservative air spring that consists of electro pneumatically operated leveling system.
• The provided Active Vibration Isolation system has basically 2 main functions.
• One of these functions is, to protect the accuracy machine against vibration generated from floor where the machine is installed and the other is to improve the operation of the machine by decreasing vibration caused by the structure of the machine. The structural vibration is the outcome of the elevated dynamic forces which is produced at the time of increasing or lowering the velocity of a moving mass within the machine. The shortened setting time helps to minimize operational downtime of this machine before it starts its sensitive function.
- FOB Port
- Nashik, Maharashtra, India
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Supply Ability
- 1000 Set/Sets Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 30 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Standard Packaging
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001-2008