|Home||» Products||» Insulating Plates||» Insulating Plates|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
One of the key advantages of using these materials is their encounter with various cooling lubricants that are used at present days. The provided plates can be used in the oil storage basin or container sans damaging their physical properties. Their compression set value deserves special mention in this concern. These plates are especially required n case the machine tools with traditional design need to be connected in isolation on long term basis at geometric position. We offer these plates or pads in eight different configurations that can address almost all sorts of vibration related issues. The purpose behind development of these anti vibration materials is to provide reliable solutions for wide range of equipment that include milling machinery, lathes, presses, grinding equipment and feed press machinery.
Resistance to Aging:
If we consider the load values, then it can be realized that these insulation plates possess long working life. We also ensure about their deformation free quality.
Resistance to Chemicals:
•These plates are reckoned for their outstanding resistance capacity against grease, oil and acid to name a few. Due to their excellent resistance properties against cooling emulsions, these enable machinery to mount in oil sumps.
• Synthetic lubricants - These types of lubricants contain elements like radiator with anti freezing quality, Poly – alkylenglycols, ester of a carbonic acid and so on.
• Fuels and motor fuels –the motor fuels that are suitable for these plates include heating fuel, petrol or gasoline, aviation gasoline, diesel and special motor fuels.
•Lubricants – These are also used for gear lubricant grease, friction bearing greases, roller and so on.
•Fire resistant pressure liquids - These are also utilized for fire retardant pressure liquids such as water in oil emulsion, oil in water emulsion and water polymeric solution to name a few.
• Mineral Oils –These are used for compressed air oil, rust proof oil with high water solubility, sliding belt oil, thermal oil, filter oil, lubricants, rolling oil, lubricants for cars, mineral oil basis and brake fluids.
• Purifiers –These are extensively used for petroleum based ether or benzene, washing or rinsing agents, chlorinated hydro carbons, salt based solution, dilute acids, wetting agents and dilute alkaline solutions etc.
- FOB Port
- Nashik, Maharashtra, India
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Supply Ability
- 1000 Set/Sets Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 30 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Standard Packaging
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001-2008